Saturday, September 12, 2020

Welcome to Dhamma Gems Blog




Hi Dear All Dhamma Brothers And Sisters.. Today 13 September of 2020 I creat this Dhamma Gems Blog so I can Share Dhamma with you all. And also I can keep touch with you all. I wish that you might find some of your answers about Dhamma from this Blog.

Now it's become a easy to reach people wherever they live. Even they are not able to visit Buddha Viharas and even they are far from Viharas and in some countries still don't have Buddha Viharas. I must say if they are eager to know the Dhamma they can learn through the Internet. 

There are Millions of Dhamma friends are so curious to know and understand the dhamma. For all of Them I hope this blog will help a bit to understand and get the knowledge of Dhamma. 

Maybe I might late to update the post sometimes as because I still don't have computer.. I create this Dhamma Gems Blog from Android Mobile, as you all know that it's a bit hard to type the long post. But I will still try to share with you my time to help you to understand the dhamma even if I get late to post.. 

I warmly welcome to all the Dhamma Brothers and Sisters in my blog.. Thanks for visiting.. 

And I must say subscribe or follow the blog so whenever I post Dhamma you get notified. 

Thank you..


1 comment: